Thursday 18 December 2014

I can do everything!

If I write my blog in English it means I can do everything. 

I don't know English well but I try to learn as often as possible. Now, when my life changes (work, travels, studies) I have to learn even more.

My blog will be about all and nothing. You will find here a good recipe for dinner or simply my thoughts about life and dead. I'm not a philosopher but I have always my opinion. 

I don't want you to read every post on my blog because I know it can be boring. 

However, it would be appropriate to say something about myself. My name is Hanna and I am polish girl who loves adventures and real life full of surprises. I like to learn foreing languages so I decided to study French. Now, after eight years of studying I speak French fluently and I love that! 

What else? 
I'm full of opposites. I'm calm and crazy. I'm scatterbrained and so arranged. I'm lazy and diligent.
I'm so female and sometimes I'm a hoyden. I can't start to trust quickly and I can't forget just like that. I'm sentimental and at the same time I'm tough. Like all of us, I am complicated.

You know something about me and now it will be easier to understand what I write on my blog.



Now I leave you,
It's time for dinner.
Bye Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment